- I drafted about 200 000 words of fiction.
- Half was original fantasy fiction for my NaNoWriMo novel, which has the kernel, I think, of a good book.
- The rest was split between the beginnings of three fanfics: a Dark Angel, a Dark Angel/Supernatural crossover, and a J-Squared story.
- I posted two short ficlets, one for Dark Angel and one for Buffy.
- I learned that the story element that I refuse from the start to have anything to do with will turn out to be the crucial element that I have to write to make the story work.
- I wrote the most emotionally naked scene I've ever done.
- I wrote RPF, which a year ago I wouldn't even read.
- I wrote furry, even though it wigged me out.
ETA: How did I forget the Giles/RayK bodyswap? That one MUST BE FINISHED.